Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Long Over Due Blog

Not updated this blog in a very long time. Since the last post I've gotten a new job and been focusing on other things. With having a new job I've noticed I travel more and have decided to fill that time with listening to Fat Man on Batman - an instant favorite of mine and I would recommend to anyone who either likes Batman or just likes comics!

With listening to such brilliant writers like Grant Morrison, Scott Snyder, Kyle Higgins and Paul Dini I have been inspired to start writing again. The first idea I have was a Batman one shot that takes place between the panels. I know this sounds vague, but as it's just an idea I am constantly changing it but I want it to be a Batman story with elements of The Divine Comedy mixed in to it.

My second idea is an original concept I have been working on with a cool guy called Peter Khonje who helps me with some ideas and how to refine plot points. Again, I don't want to say too much but it's a world without capes and features a very limited amount of people with powers that seem to hinder them as much as they would seemingly enhance them. As this is also a current work in progress there isn't a lot to say other than I think I will call it 'Supers' as it isn't about heroes.

I will be blogging a lot more and maybe throwing out ideas or taking any suggestions from anyone who reads this. Perhaps once a script has been done for either of these works I will throw it up here, or at least be able to give a better synopsis of it.

Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment